Monday, September 23, 2024

Market Day • SOLD




 When a visitor stopped by the shop, this summer, wearing a wonderful striped dress - I knew I had to paint her. I pictured her in a market scene. I couldn't decide between an art fair, farmers market or festival...so I combined some of my favorite things from all of these. We have textiles, tents, flowers and pottery displayed in this scene. I hope you feel the freshness of a fun outfit, new haircut and gathering of hand crafted goods with this piece. 

Market Day is a brushed acrylic ink painting on 140 lb. arches hot press paper. This piece is framed in a beautiful slate tone wood textured frame with conservation glass. The final framed size is 12" square. This piece is available at Peculiar Painter in Walker, MN.  | 218-547-3729

No comments:

Post a Comment