Monday, April 22, 2019

Solar Lanterns & Barn-Wood Backdrop *SOLD



Light and texture - circles and wood grain - these lines and colors have been going through my mind. I thought watercolor would work best for my vision but I wanted this piece to be large - a centerpiece. My vision also include the space I envision this piece hanging. A dining room with dark walls, a large slab wood table and minimal decor is where I picture this piece thriving. I kept the piece light so it would hold it's place on a dark wall. 

Solar Lanterns & Barn-Wood Backdrop is a watercolor painting on watercolor primed canvas. I used the Golden watercolor ground to give the piece a plaster feel under the watercolor. This piece is 36"x36" with 1.65" thick stretcher bars, cross braces and painted edges. It is available at Peculiar Painter in Walker, MN  | 218-547-3729

No comments:

Post a Comment