Friday, February 5, 2021

Wellness •SOLD





 I was sitting in my Chiropractor's office, looking out at the snowy white winter scene when this lone plant was illuminated by the sun. I had to get my camera. I painted it less than a week later. I'm not sure what type of plant it is. The petals look like hydrangea but I don't think hydrangea has seeds like this. The lovely landscaping at Wellness Chiropractic seems to be a lot of native grasses - maybe it is a grass? Whatever it is - it inspired a painting and I thank it.

I named this pieces Wellness due to the fact that the inspiration lives at Wellness Chiropractic - a place of healing and harmony. This is a brushed acrylic ink painting on 140 lb. rough texture arches cold press paper. The original is professionally framed with conservation glass. The final framed size is 25"x12". It is available at Peculiar Painter in Walker, MN 

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Would you be willing to ship a print when it becomes available?

    ReplyDelete