Friday, September 16, 2022

Forest Solstice Gathering •SOLD



 Sometimes, the critters in the area, just stare at me and tell me they would like their picture painted. That was the case with this mama deer. Well actually, she was looking at me with this expression, as her Fawn danced around her. She was unsure what the human, in her presence, was thinking about the excited baby. I thought her expression needed some birds adorning her. So - of course - this became a funny winter scene and my idea for a 2022 Christmas card. 

Forest Solstice Gathering is brushed acrylic ink on 350 lb. hot press paper. It is professionally framed with conservation glass to a final size of 14"x16". This piece is available at Peculiar Painter in Walker, MN.  | 218-547-3729

cards are also available

No comments:

Post a Comment