Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Fresh Bittersweet I and II *SOLD


I painted Fresh Bittersweet I and II using the same color palette. The orange and reds play off of the teal to give the pieces a fresh feeling of renewal. The berries in Fresh Bittersweet I are larger than Fresh Bittersweet II where the berries are smaller - giving me more space to focus on the curling branch.

Each piece is 6" square - painted on stretched canvas with painted edges. They are framed in a simple natural floater frames with a black inset to give them a modern feel. With the painted edges and stretched canvas - they do not need to be framed. I list them as either framed or unframed. Framed - the outside measurement is 7.5" square.

Fresh Bittersweet I (shown in top photo) - Framed: $92.00 or Unframed $76.00. Available at Peculiar Painter in Walker, MN | 218-547-3729

Fresh Bittersweet II (shown in lower photo) - Framed: $92.00 or Unframed $76.00. Available at Peculiar Painter in Walker, MN | 218-547-3729

No comments:

Post a Comment