Saturday, October 29, 2022

Take to the Sky & Water *SOLD




 This painting is a commissioned piece. As with all commission requests, I take suggestion on size  and subject. For this one, the customer liked my palette knife sailboat paintings but wanted a float plane as the feature. She sent me float plane photos that she had taken and I used those for the plane model. I wanted the piece to feel calm and open. 

With commissions, I give the customer, first opportunity to buy the piece. If it is not what the person had in mind, I hang it in the store for sale. This way there is no pressure on the buyer or me. In this case, she loved it and purchased it. This always makes me happy.

Take to the Sky & Water is a 24"x30" acrylic painting on stretched canvas with painted edges. There is a lot of paint on this canvas. This piece is sold. 

No comments:

Post a Comment