Thursday, October 26, 2023

Nuthatch Holiday NFS•Prints coming soon



 I have had the vision for this painting since last winter. My In-Laws have a bird feeder that looks like a snowman - when the birds land on it - I can't help but giggle. I imagine a real snowman with the birds sitting on its face. And so - that was the inspiration for this painting. 

I cropped the side of the snowman's face tight so Joel, at Heritage Framing, came up with a shadow box style framing which I think compliments the feel just right. 

Nuthatch Holiday is brushed acrylic ink on 1/8" wood panel. This piece is professionally framed with conservation glass to a final size of 11.25" square. It is available at Peculiar Painter in Walker, MN. | 218-547-3729 - holiday cards and prints will be available soon.

1 comment:

  1. Your blog consistently delivers excellence. Thank you for the valuable information!

    ReplyDelete