Friday, October 6, 2023

Susan's Style •SOLD



 Some people just inspire me. Susan, is one of these people. She knows who she is and I can tell she enjoys her life. Her style varies from sporty to refined. I imagine that her closet is a full of wonderful layers to fit every season. I bet she would be really fun to go clothes shopping with. She stopped into the store recently, wearing this nautical jacket, wide leg pants and natural toned shoes - exactly the style I like to paint. I couldn't resist asking if I could snap a few photos for painting inspiration. Hesitantly she agreed. Susan's Style is about being comfortable in your own skin, finding the style that works for you and enjoying the journey. 

This painting is brushed acrylic ink on 140 lb. hot press paper. It is professionally framed with conservation glass to a final size of 10"x12". Susan's Style is available at Peculiar Painter in Walker, MN. | 218-547-3729

No comments:

Post a Comment