Friday, January 26, 2024

Good Days - series 1 & 2




 It was an exciting day around our house, a few years ago, when my nieces bought new kayaks. I photographed them on the water as they tested out their kayaks. It was a sunny spring day and those photos have given me plenty of painting inspiration. For those of you who love the movement of kayaking and open water - I hope you connect with these. 

Good Days - series 1(top photo) & 2(bottom photo) are brushed acrylic ink on 140 lb. hot press paper. They are double matted and framed with conservation glass. I did modify the matting by painting them an off white tone which gives the pieces a playful but less polished feel. I suggest seeing them in person to see how you feel about them. Good Days series 1 is framed to a final size of 11.75"x8.75". Good Days series 2 is framed to a final size of 11.5"x9.5". These are $165.00 each and available at Peculiar Painter | 218-547-3729

No comments:

Post a Comment