Sunday, September 16, 2012

New batch of Fall Necklaces

I'm excited about a new batch of necklaces that I have been cooking up for Fall. The cooler weather has me looking forward to layers and rich colors, bonfires and apple picking season...ohh and hats...and mittens. These necklaces are inspired by all of this.

I am testing out some new clasps which I just learned were out there. They are magnetic clasps and work really well with my light weight Porcelain necklaces. I also have been testing a new sealant which makes the pendent more resistant to water. I still do not recommend getting the necklace wet, especially since the cord is leather but if you do get it wet it will dry safer. 

I have posted more information and detailed photos of each necklace on my etsy shop site:

Enjoy the Rich scenery of Autumn



No comments:

Post a Comment