Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Patio Season - Walker Bay *SOLD

The temperatures are warming and restaurants are putting out their umbrellas and outdoor seating. We are all anticipating sitting under those umbrellas with visiting friends. We are dreaming of sandals and skirts and light layers. We imagine warm breezes and the scent of fresh flowers surrounding us. They will all be here soon!

It's been about a year since I painted - Walker Bay City Dock - a brushed ink painting. I decided that piece needed a companion. My first piece was in grey blue tones. I used a similar woodblock style but added more colors for - Patio Season.

Patio Season - Walker Bay is a brushed ink painting on stretched canvas (prepared with a smooth watercolor ground surface) with painted edges. It is 30"x30". Original SOLD |  Prints are also available for $35.00 each. | 218-547-3729

2 comments:

  1. I just bought a print of this painting after admiring the original at Peculiar Painter. Fell right in love with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for buying a print Steve. I'm glad it struck a chord with you! Cheers, Jessie

    ReplyDelete