Saturday, July 27, 2024

A Good Evening for Fishing - NFS



 This painting was inspired by my husband. He is always working on something BUT if you put the thought of fishing in his mind, it's fairly easy to persuade him to take a break. Just recently, I was walking by our garage and said, "Looks like a good evening for fishing." He looked up and said, "Do you think so?" The next thing I see is my tackle box and all 3 of our fishing rods in his hands as he heads to load up the boat. We didn't catch any keepers that night but it felt good to get out in the beautiful evening and enjoy the water. 

I don't think I can part with the original on this one but I do have cards for sale. . . in case you have a man in your life that can be persuaded to put down his projects and take you fishing! A Good Evening for Fishing is a brushed acrylic ink painting on 140 lb. cold press paper. It is professionally framed to a final size of 12"x10"

No comments:

Post a Comment