Thursday, October 11, 2018

Modern Scandinavian Garden - Wild Weeds *SOLD


This Modern Scandinavian garden piece is another one inspired by my surrounding at my sister's house in Montana. She captured my hands drawing as I sat in her red chairs and admired all the fun things growing around her yard. We visited and enjoyed a cocktail as I sketched. It was a perfect evening.

I finished painting this piece when I returned home to Minnesota. Vibrant greens, warm yellows and hints of reds give this piece it's Scandinavian twist. Modern Scandinavian Garden - Wild Weeds is a brushed acrylic ink painting on 140 lb. watercolor paper. It is professionally framed and matted with conservation glass. Final size is 8" x 19". Painting is available at Peculiar Painter in Walker, MN  | 218-547-3720

No comments:

Post a Comment