Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Canada *Not For Sale



I have admired a photo my husband Matt, took when he was on a fishing trip to Canada years ago. The photo felt so peaceful and conjured up thoughts of bonfires, calm evenings, fresh fish fries with the family and bundling up with a blanket to watch the sun set and tell stories of being on the lake. I loved everything about the photo.

After moving into our new home this fall, I pictured this scene above our mantel. I mentioned the idea to Matt and he liked the idea too. 6 months after moving in - I painted a painting for us. It has been some time since I worked on a piece specifically for our house!

This piece is 40"x30" - acrylic on stretched canvas with painted edges. It is not for sale because it hangs in our home!

2 comments:

  1. This is good site to spent time on .I just stumbled upon your informative blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your very well written blog posts. I will be your frequent visitor, that's for sure.
    exterior house painting Toronto

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for following my blog and for the kind comments Amelia! Jessie

    ReplyDelete