Saturday, March 19, 2016

Walker, Minnesota - view from city dock - NFS

Those of you who have spent time in Walker, Minnesota have probably enjoyed the view from city dock - with a cup of coffee in hand - thinking - I can see myself living here. Looking out at Walker Bay you are likely to see sailboats and fishing boats - some in a hurry and some just enjoying the sunshine. You are likely to see families walking on the dock - sometimes 4 generations together. There is a carefree energy that summer in Walker brings - a romance that a small town and lake setting - up north brings. 

Walker, Minnesota - view from city dock is a brushed ink painting. Artwork size is 16"x23" - framed in a grey barn wood frame to about 20"x27". Original is not for sale at this time. Cards and postcards are available - prints to follow.


2 comments:

  1. I love that view and I love this painting. It looks really blue, but when I isolate the shades they all look grey. Did you use any blue ink? Also, did you make this in the future (© 2106)? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the catch on the copyright stamp. I guess I stamped it a little too fast.
      I used FW Ink - Paynes grey and cool grey. Payne's Grey does have a blue tint to it. I'm glad that came through on the web image. Thank you for your comment!
      Jessie

      Delete