Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Modern Scandinavian Garden - Woodpecker's Perch *SOLD

It's hard to pick a favorite bird in northern Minnesota since we have such a wonderful variety  of  tweeting, whistling, chirping, singing sweet birds. I do have a weakness for woodpecker birds from the downy woodpecker to the pileated woodpecker. Their fly-fly-swoop-fly motion looks like so much fun. I don't know how I'd feel about banging my head against a tree all day but the flying style I could defiantly get used to.

Using my Modern Scandinavian Garden style - I created this whimsical watercolor in honor of the sweet swooping woodpecker. Modern Scandinavian Garden - Woodpecker's Perch is 6"x16" before being framed. It is $99.00 unframed - I will post the final price after being framed in the next couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment