Wednesday, May 16, 2018

October Textile *SOLD




I finally get to share the original artwork for my new table runners. I've been waiting to post the artwork until I had the table runners available. Today the table runners arrived! Since working with Ekelund weavers in Sweden - I have been creating original designs for Peculiar Painter art gallery. These are the 3rd and 4th custom designs for the store.

I knew I wanted to create a birch tree textile design but I wasn't sure about the colors. After having the Sweden weavers create textiles in 2 color schemes - I still couldn't decide. The solution - print them both!

We now have October Textile Blue and October Textile Grey available at Peculiar Painter. Textiles are 14"x47" and woven with organic cotton linen. Runners are $46.00 each

The original painting is also available. October Textile painting is brushed ink on 140 lb. hot press arches paper. It is professionally framed and matted with conservation glass. Size is approximately 15"x31.5". It is available at Peculiar Painter in Walker, MN for $535.00 | 218-547-3729

https://www.etsy.com/listing/601230558/birch-tree-textile-table-runner?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=townsdin&ref=sr_gallery-1-1

No comments:

Post a Comment