Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Flight *SOLD

I find it interesting how certain lines, motions and colors can be a part of you. This painting started out as a loose sketch to clear my mind and relax. I decide I liked the feel of it so I turned it into a painting using acrylic ink. After it was finished I thought it had a very familiar feeling. I was reminded of a painting I created over 10 years ago which had almost the exact spirit. It's a comforting thought to know these motions and colors stay with me. Flight is about the freedom to create, move, fly, dance and feel inspiration.

Flight is professionally framed using conservation glass to a final size of 12.5" x 9.75". I thought a clean white 2" Mat weighted a little more on the bottom would give it a modern feel and compliment the crisp lines. This piece is available at Peculiar Painter in Walker, MN  | 218-547-3729

No comments:

Post a Comment