Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Wild Star I [SOLD] & Wild Star II *SOLD



BLOOMS - Everywhere! Ah - the scents and colors of spring are a welcome sight. My sketch books are filling up with twirling, winding, playful - little blooms and sprigs. The wild ones are the ones that end up on my pages the most but I do love them all. 

These particular plants have an unattractive name for such a beautiful sunshine of a bloom. So I decided to call them wild stars. They are not a set but a series and are available individually for sale. 

Wild Star I is the smaller of the 2 with an orange background. It is professionally framed to a final size of 7" square. It is $69.00.

Wild Star II is professionally framed to a final size of 9.5"x5.75" and is $82.00. Both pieces are brushed acrylic ink on 140 lb. cold press paper. 

No comments:

Post a Comment