Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Sportsman (original NFS) prints available


I thought it was about time my Walker, Minn. painting series included a man. I wanted a piece that would compliment Morning Mist and one that spoke to the wonderful outdoorsmen in this area. I wanted this piece to contain the energy of the guys who love to get their gear together and go fishing in any kind of weather. This guy was geared up for rain but the day turned nice and the sun came out and of course - the fish were biting. 

Sportsman is a brushed acrylic ink painting on 140 lb. paper. The original is not for sale. I had Next Innovations in Walker, Minn. print this piece on 8"x8" powder coated steel with hanging brackets. This print is available at Peculiar Painter in Walker, MN for $42.00 | 218-547-3729

No comments:

Post a Comment