Friday, December 27, 2019

Morning Mist - prints on steel available


You lake lovers know the peace of wrapping up in a blanket with a warm beverage to observe the morning mist and calm over the water. This feeling is what I tried to capture here. When the mist is dense enough that you hear the boat motor before you see it - that's morning mist on the lake!

I kept the original of this piece which is a 10" brushed ink on 140 lb. paper. I'm excited to say that I have been collaborating with the local metal fabricator in Walker. Next Innovations is known for their metal work and excellent print quality. Their powder coated metal is long lasting and durable. This piece is available as a 8" square on metal with hanging brackets. The brackets hang the piece out from the wall about an inch giving it a unique look that I am enjoying. 

Morning Mist on powder coated 8" metal with brackets is $42.00 and available at Peculiar Painter in Walker, MN. | 218-547-3729


No comments:

Post a Comment