Thursday, January 28, 2021

A Little Bit of Harmony *SOLD




This inspiration for this little painting came to me while visiting my In-Law's home in Wisconsin. They feed their birds and squirrels. The bright color of the cardinals dotting the tree-lines was striking. The squirrels are on the "well fed" side. I kept imagining a cardinal perching himself on a squirrel and the idea etched itself in my mind. After retuning home, a beautiful red fox appeared in our yard. Obviously the idea turned into a fox with a squirrel and cardinal! My husband says the title should be - I've got your back.

This 5"x7" painting is brushed acrylic ink on 350 lb. mixed media paper. The original is sold but I do have small 4"x5.5" (4 packs of cards) available for $7.95 a pack and large fine art cards for $4.25 each at Peculiar Painter in Walker, MN  218-547-3729

No comments:

Post a Comment