Monday, September 22, 2014

Guardians of the Path II *SOLD

Recently…yesterday…I was inspired by a pastel artist and decided to give the messy medium another try.  I would love to say that the pastel dust and mess doesn't get to me…but….it does. Pastels are wonderful for their rich tone and texture and working from dark to light is satisfying but I can't get over the bright dust covering everything. SO…for now… I'm putting em away…again. Pastels your are fun but apparently I am not a free enough spirit to embrace the mess you make.

Guardians of the Path II is a pastel drawing on 140 lb watercolor paper. It is framed and set on a background of handmade paper. The final size is 14"x16". This piece is available at Peculiar Painter in Walker, MN for $115.00 [framed]  | 218-547-3729

No comments:

Post a Comment