Saturday, May 9, 2015

Lake View Beyond the Evergreen - commissioned painting *SOLD


Lake View Beyond the Evergreen is a commissioned painting from husband to wife - A Mother's Day gift. Happy Mother's day P.F from P.F.

This commissioned piece was to remain a secret until……probably until about now.
P.F called me with an idea, "will you visit our property up north and see what catches your eye to paint, perhaps a tree or lake view? See what you think and then we will talk about size etc."

I did just that - I visited their lovely home and imagined this couple enjoying their beautiful outdoor patios and lovely lake view. I took several photos and narrowed down the choices by doing loose sketches and explaining my ideas to P.F. Since this couple already owns several of my pieces I didn't have to explain my style - just my ideas.

After the concept was decided on - we talked about size, title and timeline. I hope P.F. is happy with her custom painting and I hope it was a complete surprise. I look forward to introducing you to your piece in person.

Lake View Beyond the Evergreen is a 30"X10" acrylic painting on stretched canvas with 1.5" thick stretcher bars and painted edges. 

No comments:

Post a Comment