Saturday, January 16, 2016

Saturday *SOLD

Running a store, in a small town, I get time to visit with customers and learn a little about their stories.   Some inspire me with their outlook on life, positive take on situations and humor. One of these customers constantly reminds me why I have a little store in a small town. 

We will call this customer E.S. She has a way of keeping a fresh energy and fresh but classic style. As Christmas was approaching - the year before last - she stopped into the shop, stylish as usual in every detail from jewelry to boots. I asked to take a couple photos for inspiration. Over a year later that day inspired a little ink painting titled: Saturday. This is my ode to all the wonderful customers who make running a little shop in a small town mean something to me. 

Saturday is a 2"x5" ink painting - framed to 5"x9". It is available at Peculiar Painter in Walker, MN for $58.00

No comments:

Post a Comment