Friday, October 11, 2019

Cabin Greeter *SOLD

I have had a connection with this tree my whole life. This wise Red Pine has marked the entrance to the land my Great Grandparents Homesteaded back in the 20s. Looking at Red, I feel like he could tell me so many stories of my ancestors. Recently this beauty had been showing it's age and I knew it wasn't long before he would no longer stand proud. I photographed Red from every angle to remember his beauty and paint him. Sure enough - Red - came down this summer. Although  I'm sad to see him go - I will always picture him proud and full of stories on his corner greeting cabin visitors. 

Cabin Greeter is a brushed acrylic ink painting on 140 lb. mixed media hot press paper. It is professionally framed by Heritage Framing with conservation glass and a double mat. The final size is 10.5" x 25". This piece is available at Peculiar Painter in Walker, MN  | 218-547-3729

No comments:

Post a Comment