Saturday, March 10, 2018

Warmth *SOLD


For this latest painting - I pictured warm tones - a day where the sun warms your face and hair - a light breeze keeps you from getting too hot. I picture a content tone and inspired thoughts. When I picture these things I picture these colors.

This piece is not going to appeal to everyone but some will feel it like I do and it will warm their eyes and fill their thoughts with summer breezes, evenings on the lake or a mind clearing walk....at least I hope it will. Sometimes we need a  piece that relaxes our minds and brings us to a clearer space. This pieces will be at home surrounded by open windows, candles, wine and music.

Warmth is a 30" x 40 acrylic painting on stretched canvas with 1.5" thick stretcher bars, painted edges and cross braces. It is available at Peculiar Painter in Walker, MN for $675.00 | 218-547-3729

No comments:

Post a Comment