Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Kingfisher's Style *SOLD

This Kingfisher is a regular visitor near our home. His style makes me think of a well dressed young man with punk rock hair do. He must be a poet or musician. He sits and observes and is quick to fly if I get too close - so I observe from a distance and enjoy his company. 

This little piece was fun to paint. With the holidays being so full, when I get the chance to sit down and work on a smaller piece it balances me out and lets my mind relax. I painted Kingfisher's Style with acrylic based ink on 140 lb. hot press paper. My attempt here is to give the piece a limited color woodblock feel although it is a painted piece. 

Kingfisher's Style is professionally framed to a final size of 11.25" x 11.25". | 218-547-3728

No comments:

Post a Comment